There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2010 New York Code
CPL - Criminal Procedure
Part 3 - SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS AND MISCELLANEOUS PROCEDURES
Title P - PROCEDURES FOR SECURING ATTENDANCE AT CRIMINAL ACTIONS AND PROCEEDINGS OF DEFENDANTS AND WITNESSES UNDER CONTROL OF COURT--RECOGNIZANCE, BAIL
Article 530 - (530.10 - 530.80) ORDERS OF RECOGNIZANCE OR BAIL WITH RESPECT TO DEFENDANTS IN CRIMINAL ACTIONS AND PROCEEDINGS--WHEN AND BY WHAT COURTS AUTHORIZED
- 530.10 - Order of recognizance or bail; in general.
- 530.11 - Procedures for family offense matters.
- 530.12 - Protection for victims of family offenses.
- 530.13 - Protection of victims of crimes, other than family offenses.
- 530.14 - Suspension and revocation of a license to carry, possess, repair or dispose of a firearm or firearms pursuant to section 400.00 of the penal law...
- 530.20 - Order of recognizance or bail; by local criminal court when action is pending therein.
- 530.30 - Order of recognizance or bail; by superior court judge when action is pending in local criminal court.
- 530.40 - Order of recognizance or bail; by superior court when action is pending therein.
- 530.45 - Order of recognizance or bail; after conviction and before sentence.
- 530.50 - Order of recognizance or bail; during pendency of appeal.
- 530.60 - Order of recognizance or bail; revocation thereof.
- 530.70 - Order of recognizance or bail; bench warrant.
- 530.80 - Order of recognizance or bail; surrender of defendant.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.