There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2010 New York Code
CPL - Criminal Procedure
Part 3 - SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS AND MISCELLANEOUS PROCEDURES
Title P - PROCEDURES FOR SECURING ATTENDANCE AT CRIMINAL ACTIONS AND PROCEEDINGS OF DEFENDANTS AND WITNESSES UNDER CONTROL OF COURT--RECOGNIZANCE, BAIL
Article 520 - (520.10 - 520.40) BAIL AND BAIL BONDS
- 520.10 - Bail and bail bonds; fixing of bail and authorized forms thereof.
- 520.15 - Bail and bail bonds; posting of cash bail.
- 520.20 - Bail and bail bonds; posting of bail bond and justifying affidavits; form and contents thereof.
- 520.30 - Bail and bail bonds; examination as to sufficiency.
- 520.40 - Transfer of cash bail from local criminal court to superior court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.