2010 New York Code
CPL - Criminal Procedure
Part 2 - THE PRINCIPAL PROCEEDINGS
Title J - PROSECUTION OF INDICTMENTS IN SUPERIOR COURTS--PLEA TO SENTENCE
Article 330 - (330.10 - 330.50) PROCEEDINGS FROM VERDICT TO SENTENCE
- 330.10 - Disposition of defendant after verdict of acquittal.
- 330.20 - Procedure following verdict or plea of not responsible by reason of mental disease or defect.
- 330.25 - Removal after verdict.
- 330.30 - Motion to set aside verdict; grounds for.
- 330.40 - Motion to set aside verdict; procedure.
- 330.50 - Motion to set aside verdict; order granting motion.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.