2010 New York Code
BSC - Business Corporation
Article 4 - (401 - 409) FORMATION OF CORPORATIONS
- 401 - Incorporators.
- 402 - Certificate of incorporation; contents.
- 403 - Certificate of incorporation; effect.
- 404 - Organization meeting.
- 405-A - Institution for children; approval of certificate.
- 406 - Filing of a certificate of incorporation; facility for alcoholism or alcohol abuse, substance abuse, substance dependence, or chemical abuse or depend
- 408 - Biennial statment; filing.
- 409 - Penalty for failure to file; cure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.