2021 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 66 - Motor Vehicles
Article 3 - Registration Laws; Security Interests; Anti-Theft Provisions; Bicycles; Equipment; Unsafe Vehicles; Off-Highway Motor Vehicles; Other Vehicles
Part 6 - ANTI-THEFT PROVISIONS
- Section 66-3-501 - Report of stolen and recovered vehicles or motor vehicles.
- Section 66-3-502 - Reports by owners of stolen and recovered vehicles or motor vehicles.
- Section 66-3-503 - Repealed.
- Section 66-3-504 - Recompiled.
- Section 66-3-505 - Recompiled.
- Section 66-3-506 - Recompiled.
- Section 66-3-507 - Altered vehicle identification numbers; contraband.
- Section 66-3-508 - Recompiled.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.