2021 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 57 - Trade Practices and Regulations
Article 26 - Rental-Purchase Agreements
- Section 57-26-1 - Short title.
- Section 57-26-2 - Definitions.
- Section 57-26-3 - Exempted transactions; relationship to other laws.
- Section 57-26-4 - General requirements of rental-purchase agreements.
- Section 57-26-5 - Disclosures.
- Section 57-26-6 - Prohibited provisions.
- Section 57-26-7 - Reinstatement.
- Section 57-26-8 - Receipts.
- Section 57-26-9 - Renegotiations and extensions.
- Section 57-26-10 - Advertising.
- Section 57-26-11 - Enforcement; remedies; limitations.
- Section 57-26-12 - Lessor's defenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.