2021 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 57 - Trade Practices and Regulations
Article 12C - Data Breach Notification
- Section 57-12C-1 - Short title.
- Section 57-12C-2 - Definitions.
- Section 57-12C-3 - Disposal of personal identifying information.
- Section 57-12C-4 - Security measures for storage of personal identifying information.
- Section 57-12C-5 - Service provider use of personal identifying information; implementation of security measures.
- Section 57-12C-6 - Notification of security breach.
- Section 57-12C-7 - Notification; required content.
- Section 57-12C-8 - Exemptions.
- Section 57-12C-9 - Delayed notification.
- Section 57-12C-10 - Notification to attorney general and credit reporting agencies.
- Section 57-12C-11 - Attorney general enforcement; civil penalty.
- Section 57-12C-12 - State of New Mexico and political subdivisions exempted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.