2021 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 55 - Uniform Commercial Code
Article 12 - Effective Date and Transition Provisions
- Section 55-12-101 - Effective date; ["old U.C.C." and "new U.C.C." defined]
- Section 55-12-102 - Preservation of old transition provision.
- Section 55-12-103 - Transition to new U.C.C.; general rule.
- Section 55-12-104 - Transition provision on change of requirement of filing.
- Section 55-12-105 - Transition provision on change of place of filing.
- Section 55-12-106 - Required refilings.
- Section 55-12-107 - Transition provisions as to priorities.
- Section 55-12-108 - Presumption that rule of law continues unchanged.
- Section 55-12-109 - Saving clause.
- Section 55-12-110 - Temporary provision; effectiveness.
- Section 55-12-111 - Temporary provision; effectiveness.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.