2021 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 53 - Corporations
Article 14 - Business Corporations; Mergers and Consolidations
- Section 53-14-1 - Procedure for merger.
- Section 53-14-2 - Procedure for consolidation.
- Section 53-14-3 - Approval by shareholders.
- Section 53-14-4 - Articles of merger, consolidation or exchange.
- Section 53-14-5 - Merger of subsidiary corporation.
- Section 53-14-6 - Effect of merger, consolidation or exchange.
- Section 53-14-7 - Merger, consolidation or exchange of shares between domestic and foreign corporations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.