2021 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 53 - Corporations
Article 12 - Business Corporations; Formation of Corporations
- Section 53-12-1 - Incorporators.
- Section 53-12-2 - Articles of incorporation.
- Section 53-12-3 - Filing of articles of incorporation.
- Section 53-12-4 - Effect of incorporation.
- Section 53-12-5 - Organization meeting of directors.
- Section 53-12-6 - Repealed.
- Section 53-12-7 - Designation as a benefit corporation; requirements; standard of conduct.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.