2021 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 53 - Corporations
Article 10 - Unincorporated Associations
- Section 53-10-1 - [Purpose of organization; filing statement, articles of association and rules and regulations with county clerk.]
- Section 53-10-2 - [Property holdings; effect of member's death on termination of membership; member's interest not subject to execution.]
- Section 53-10-3 - [Mortgage or sale of property; method of conveyance.]
- Section 53-10-4 - [Rules and regulations; subjects; effect.]
- Section 53-10-5 - [Right to sue and be sued; actions against members.]
- Section 53-10-6 - Suits against or by unincorporated associations; recovery of judgments.
- Section 53-10-7 - [Maximum term of existence; dissolution; distribution of proceeds of property.]
- Section 53-10-8 - [Construction of act.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.