Go to previous versions of this Part
2021 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 3 - Probate of Wills and Administration
Part 10 - CLOSING ESTATES
- Section 45-3-1001 - Formal proceedings terminating administration; testate or intestate; order of general protection.
- Section 45-3-1002 - Formal proceedings terminating testate administration; order construing will without adjudicating testacy.
- Section 45-3-1003 - Closing estates; by sworn statement of personal representative.
- Section 45-3-1004 - Liability of distributees to claimants.
- Section 45-3-1005 - Limitations on proceedings against personal representative.
- Section 45-3-1006 - Limitations on actions and proceedings against distributees.
- Section 45-3-1007 - Certificate discharging liens securing fiduciary performance.
- Section 45-3-1008 - Subsequent administration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.