Go to previous versions of this Article
2021 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 2A - Uniform Statutory Will Act
- Section 45-2A-1 - Short title.
- Section 45-2A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 45-2A-3 - Making statutory will.
- Section 45-2A-4 - Incorporation by reference.
- Section 45-2A-5 - Shares under statutory will.
- Section 45-2A-6 - Share of spouse.
- Section 45-2A-7 - Trust for spouse and issue.
- Section 45-2A-8 - Shares of heirs when no surviving spouse.
- Section 45-2A-9 - Trust if child under specified age.
- Section 45-2A-10 - Effect of disability at distribution.
- Section 45-2A-11 - Powers of appointment.
- Section 45-2A-12 - Survival.
- Section 45-2A-13 - Appointment of personal representative and trustee.
- Section 45-2A-14 - Powers.
- Section 45-2A-15 - Bond or surety.
- Section 45-2A-16 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 45-2A-17 - Form of statutory will.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.