2021 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 22 - Public Schools
Article 12A - Attendance for Success
- Section 22-12A-1 - Short title.
- Section 22-12A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 22-12A-3 - Right to education.
- Section 22-12A-4 - School attendance; responsibility; private school attendance policies.
- Section 22-12A-5 - Public school attendance.
- Section 22-12A-6 - Public school attendance policies; reporting.
- Section 22-12A-7 - Enforcement of Attendance for Success Act; district responsibilities; differentiation; district plan; additional support.
- Section 22-12A-8 - Enforcement of Attendance for Success Act; attendance improvement plan; procedures.
- Section 22-12A-9 - Medical appointments; illness; special situations; make-up work.
- Section 22-12A-10 - Interscholastic extracurricular activities; student participation.
- Section 22-12A-11 - Progressive interventions for absent, chronically absent and excessively absent students.
- Section 22-12A-12 - Excessive absenteeism; enforcement.
- Section 22-12A-13 - Reporting requirements.
- Section 22-12A-14 - Timely graduation and support for students who experience disruption in the student's education.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.