There is a newer version of this Article
2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60 - Business Licenses
Article 8A - Trade Practices
- Section 60-8A-1 - Unfair competition; exclusive outlet; tied house; consignment sales.
- Section 60-8A-2 - Territorial designation for distribution of beer; agreement.
- Section 60-8A-3 - Invoices.
- Section 60-8A-4 - Returns.
- Section 60-8A-5 - Debts for merchandise sold in violation of law unenforceable; no garnishment on sales by retailers and dispensers.
- Section 60-8A-6 - Primary American source of supply.
- Section 60-8A-7 - Franchises; definitions.
- Section 60-8A-8 - Franchises; violations.
- Section 60-8A-9 - Franchises; recovery of damages; injunction; remedies independent.
- Section 60-8A-10 - Franchises; actions; defense.
- Section 60-8A-11 - Franchises; time limit for bringing of action.
- Section 60-8A-12 - Filing of schedules required.
- Section 60-8A-13 - Selling to wholesalers at prices different than shown in schedule.
- Section 60-8A-14 - Form of schedule.
- Section 60-8A-15 - Filing of affirmation.
- Section 60-8A-16 - Failure to file; schedule deemed invalid.
- Section 60-8A-17 - Determination of lowest price.
- Section 60-8A-18 - Violation; penalty.
- Section 60-8A-19 - Authority to refuse affirmations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.