There is a newer version of this Article
2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60 - Business Licenses
Article 7B - Regulation of Sales and Service to Minors
- Section 60-7B-1 - Selling or giving alcoholic beverages to minors; possession of alcoholic beverages by minors.
- Section 60-7B-1.1 - Repealed.
- Section 60-7B-2 - Documentary evidence of age and identity.
- Section 60-7B-4 - Repealed.
- Section 60-7B-5 - Refusal to sell or serve alcoholic beverages to person unable to produce identity card.
- Section 60-7B-6 - Demanding and seeing identity card before furnishing alcoholic beverages.
- Section 60-7B-7 - Presenting false evidence of age or identity.
- Section 60-7B-8 - Delivery of identity card to minor for use in obtaining alcoholic beverages.
- Section 60-7B-9 - Penalty.
- Section 60-7B-10 - Minors in licensed premises; regulations.
- Section 60-7B-11 - Employment of minors.
- Section 60-7B-12 - Beer kegs; labeling; notice.
- Section 60-7B-13 - Stocking alcoholic beverages in wet bars in hotel guest rooms prohibited; room service.
- Section 60-7B-14 - Substance-related poisoning prevention; limited immunity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.