2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60 - Business Licenses
Article 6E - Alcohol Server Education
Section 60-6E-11 - Advisory committee created; members; meetings.
A. The "alcohol server education advisory committee" is created and is administratively attached to the division. The membership of the committee shall consist of:
(1) the director;
(2) the secretary of public safety or his designee;
(3) the secretary of health or his designee;
(4) the chief of the traffic safety bureau of the state highway and transportation department or his designee;
(5) three representatives from the retail liquor industry;
(6) a representative from the wholesale liquor industry;
(7) a representative from the insurance industry; and
(8) a representative from a nonprofit organization whose primary purpose is to reduce drunk driving in New Mexico.
B. The representative members of the committee shall be selected by the director. The director shall serve as chair of the committee.
C. The committee shall meet as often as necessary to conduct business, but no less than twice a year. Meetings shall be called by the director. Five members shall constitute a quorum.
History: 1978 Comp., § 60-6D-21, enacted by Laws 1999, ch. 277, § 12; recompiled as 1978 Comp., § 60-6E-11.ANNOTATIONS
Recompilations. — See same catchline in notes to 60-6E-1 NMSA 1978.