There is a newer version of this Article
2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60 - Business Licenses
Article 3A - General Provisions
- Section 60-3A-1 - Short title.
- Section 60-3A-2 - Liquor policy of state; investigation of applicants; responsibility of licensees.
- Section 60-3A-3 - Definitions.
- Section 60-3A-4 - Storage permitted.
- Section 60-3A-5 - Exemptions from act.
- Section 60-3A-6 - Authority of department of public safety.
- Section 60-3A-6.1 - Local law enforcement; department of public safety; reporting requirements; authority to request investigations.
- Section 60-3A-7 - Authority of the alcoholic beverage control division.
- Section 60-3A-8 - Powers and duties of the director of the alcoholic beverage control division.
- Section 60-3A-8.1 - Investigative authority and powers.
- Section 60-3A-9 - Administrative authority and powers.
- Section 60-3A-10 - Administrative rules and orders; presumption of correctness.
- Section 60-3A-11 - Written decisions by director.
- Section 60-3A-12 - Partially consumed bottle of wine; licensed premises.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.