2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 23F - New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange
Section 59A-23F-10 - Reporting.
The board shall make reports publicly available as follows:
A. during all exchange open enrollment periods beginning on or after October 1, 2021, the board shall produce weekly reports that include information on:
(2) plan selections;
(3) new enrollees;
(4) enrollees renewing coverage;
(5) call center volume; and
(6) website traffic;
B. within sixty days following the last day of each open enrollment period beginning on or after October 1, 2021, the board shall produce a report with the number of effectuated enrollments from the most recent open enrollment period; and
C. beginning on September 1, 2022, and on each succeeding September 1, the board, in consultation with the superintendent, shall issue a report that includes analysis of:
(1) the individual health insurance market;
(2) on- and off-exchange enrollment and demographics;
(3) small business enrollment;
(4) qualified health plan pricing;
(5) outreach and enrollment assistance activities;
(6) the impact of offering standardized health plans; and
(7) the remaining uninsured in New Mexico and strategies to reach them.
History: Laws 2020, ch. 35, § 8.ANNOTATIONS
Effective dates. — Laws 2020, ch. 35 contained no effective date provision, but, pursuant to N.M. Const., art. IV, § 23, was effective May 20, 2020, 90 days after adjournment of the legislature.