2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 53 - Corporations
Article 20 - Foreign Business Trust Administration
- Section 53-20-1 - Short title.
- Section 53-20-2 - Definitions.
- Section 53-20-3 - Certificate of authority; necessity to obtain to transact business; what constitutes not transacting business.
- Section 53-20-4 - Name of foreign business trust.
- Section 53-20-5 - Prohibited change of name; penalties.
- Section 53-20-6 - Application for certificate of authority.
- Section 53-20-7 - Issuance of certificate of authority.
- Section 53-20-8 - Changes and amendments.
- Section 53-20-9 - Registered office and registered agent; requirement of maintenance in state.
- Section 53-20-10 - Registered office and registered agent; change; resignation of registered agent.
- Section 53-20-11 - Service of process.
- Section 53-20-12 - Certificate of withdrawal; application and filing.
- Section 53-20-13 - Certificate of withdrawal; issuance.
- Section 53-20-14 - Certificate of authority; revocation; causes.
- Section 53-20-15 - Certificate of authority; revocation procedure.
- Section 53-20-16 - Consequences of transacting business without authority.
- Section 53-20-17 - Fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.