2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 53 - Corporations
Article 2 - Fees and Miscellaneous Corporation Law
- Section 53-2-1 - Fees of secretary of state.
- Section 53-2-2 - Authority to make refunds.
- Section 53-2-3 - Disposition of fees.
- Section 53-2-3.1 - Fees of secretary of state; dishonored check; civil penalty; suspension of future filings.
- Section 53-2-4 - Corporations; compilation.
- Section 53-2-5 - [Mutual associations; creation of capital stock.]
- Section 53-2-6 - [Life insurance on directors, officers, agents and employees; evidence of authority for corporate action.]
- Section 53-2-7 - Amendments by corporations formed under other acts.
- Section 53-2-8 - No stockholder's liability; separate class of corporation.
- Section 53-2-9 - Validation of unsealed instruments.
- Section 53-2-10 - Private remedy.
- Section 53-2-11 - Electronic filing and certification of documents; use of electronic payment of fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.