2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 53 - Corporations
Article 16 - Business Corporations; Dissolution of Corporations
- Section 53-16-1 - Voluntary dissolution by incorporators.
- Section 53-16-2 - Voluntary dissolution by consent of shareholders.
- Section 53-16-3 - Voluntary dissolution by act of corporation.
- Section 53-16-4 - Filing statement of intent to dissolve.
- Section 53-16-5 - Effect of statement of intent to dissolve.
- Section 53-16-6 - Procedure after filing of statement of intent to dissolve.
- Section 53-16-7 - Revocation of voluntary dissolution proceedings by consent of shareholders.
- Section 53-16-8 - Revocation of voluntary dissolution proceedings by act of corporation.
- Section 53-16-9 - Filing statement of revocation of voluntary dissolution proceedings.
- Section 53-16-10 - Effect of statement of revocation of voluntary dissolution proceedings.
- Section 53-16-11 - Articles of dissolution.
- Section 53-16-12 - Filing of articles of dissolution.
- Section 53-16-13 - Involuntary dissolution.
- Section 53-16-14 - Notification to attorney general.
- Section 53-16-15 - Venue and process.
- Section 53-16-16 - Jurisdiction of court to liquidate assets and business of corporation.
- Section 53-16-17 - Procedure in liquidation of corporation by court.
- Section 53-16-18 - Qualifications of receivers.
- Section 53-16-19 - Filing of claims in liquidation proceedings.
- Section 53-16-20 - Discontinuance of liquidation proceedings.
- Section 53-16-21 - Decree of involuntary dissolution.
- Section 53-16-22 - Filing of decree of dissolution.
- Section 53-16-23 - Deposit with state treasurer of amount due certain shareholders.
- Section 53-16-24 - Survival of remedy after dissolution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.