2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 53 - Corporations
Article 13 - Business Corporations; Amendment of Articles of Incorporation
- Section 53-13-1 - Right to amend articles of incorporation.
- Section 53-13-2 - Procedure to amend articles of incorporation.
- Section 53-13-3 - Class voting on amendments.
- Section 53-13-4 - Articles of amendment.
- Section 53-13-5 - Filing of articles of amendment.
- Section 53-13-6 - Effect of certificate of amendment.
- Section 53-13-7 - Restated articles of incorporation.
- Section 53-13-8 - Amendment of articles of incorporation in reorganization proceedings.
- Section 53-13-9 to 53-13-12 - Repealed.
- Section 53-13-13 - Procedure for share exchange.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.