2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 50 - Employment Law
Article 15 - Day Laborer
- Section 50-15-1 - Short title.
- Section 50-15-2 - Definitions.
- Section 50-15-3 - Exemptions.
- Section 50-15-4 - Day labor service agency; third-party employer; duties.
- Section 50-15-5 - Check cashing; notice of fees.
- Section 50-15-6 - Payment for all work required; records; enforcement.
- Section 50-15-7 - Violations; misdemeanor; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.