2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 5B - Uniform Power of Attorney
- Section 45-5B-201 - Authority that requires specific grant; grant of general authority.
- Section 45-5B-202 - Incorporation of authority.
- Section 45-5B-203 - Construction of authority generally.
- Section 45-5B-204 - Real property.
- Section 45-5B-205 - Tangible personal property.
- Section 45-5B-206 - Stocks and bonds.
- Section 45-5B-207 - Commodities and options.
- Section 45-5B-208 - Banks and other financial institutions.
- Section 45-5B-209 - Operation of entity or business.
- Section 45-5B-210 - Insurance and annuities.
- Section 45-5B-211 - Estates, trusts and other beneficial interests.
- Section 45-5B-212 - Claims and litigation.
- Section 45-5B-213 - Personal and family maintenance.
- Section 45-5B-214 - Benefits from governmental programs or civil or military service.
- Section 45-5B-215 - Retirement plans.
- Section 45-5B-216 - Taxes.
- Section 45-5B-217 - Gifts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.