There is a newer version of this Part
2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 4 - Foreign Personal Representatives; Ancillary Administration
Part 2 - POWERS OF FOREIGN PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES
- Section 45-4-201 - Payment of debt and delivery of property to domiciliary foreign personal representative without local administration.
- Section 45-4-202 - Payment or delivery discharges.
- Section 45-4-203 - Resident creditor notice.
- Section 45-4-204 - Proof of authority; bond.
- Section 45-4-205 - Powers.
- Section 45-4-206 - Power of representatives in transition.
- Section 45-4-207 - Ancillary and other local administrations; provisions governing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.