2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs
Article 17 - Extreme Risk Firearm Protection Order
- Section 40-17-1 - Short title.
- Section 40-17-2 - Definitions.
- Section 40-17-3 - Forbearance of costs associated with extreme risk firearm protection orders.
- Section 40-17-4 - Extreme risk firearm protection orders; venue.
- Section 40-17-5 - Petition for extreme risk firearm protection order; contents.
- Section 40-17-6 - Petition for temporary extreme risk firearm protection order; temporary orders; proceedings.
- Section 40-17-7 - Hearings on petition; grounds for issuance; contents of order.
- Section 40-17-8 - One-year extreme risk firearm protection order; grounds for issuance; contents of order; termination; expiration; renewal of orders.
- Section 40-17-9 - Service of extreme risk firearm protection orders.
- Section 40-17-10 - Relinquishment of firearms.
- Section 40-17-11 - Penalties.
- Section 40-17-12 - Extreme risk firearm protection order; reporting of orders; availability of data.
- Section 40-17-13 - Extreme risk firearm protection orders; firearms return; disposition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.