2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs
Article 14 - Adult Adoptions
- Section 40-14-1 - Short title.
- Section 40-14-2 - [Definitions.]
- Section 40-14-3 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 40-14-4 - Venue.
- Section 40-14-5 - Who may be adopted; who may adopt.
- Section 40-14-6 - Consent to the adoption.
- Section 40-14-7 - Petition; content.
- Section 40-14-8 - Petition; caption.
- Section 40-14-9 - Notice of petition; service; waiver.
- Section 40-14-10 - Response to petition.
- Section 40-14-11 - Appointment of attorney for incompetent adoptee.
- Section 40-14-12 - Adjudication; disposition; decree of adoption.
- Section 40-14-13 - Status of adoption and petitioner upon entry of decree of adoption.
- Section 40-14-14 - Birth certificates.
- Section 40-14-15 - Recognition of foreign decrees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.