2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 17 - Game and Fish and Outdoor Recreation
Article 1 - State Game Commission
- Section 17-1-1 - [Declaration of policy.]
- Section 17-1-2 - State game commission; appointment; term.
- Section 17-1-3 - Members to serve without compensation; per diem and mileage.
- Section 17-1-4 - [Organization; annual and called meetings; secretary.]
- Section 17-1-5 - Employment and discharge of director and other employees; department of game and fish created.
- Section 17-1-5.1 - Conservation services division; duties.
- Section 17-1-6 - [Transfer of duties and obligations.]
- Section 17-1-7 - [Position of reserve conservation officer created.]
- Section 17-1-8 - [Qualifications of reserve conservation officers.]
- Section 17-1-9 - Powers and duties of reserve conservation officers.
- Section 17-1-10 - [Issuance of reserve conservation officer commissions; revocation.]
- Section 17-1-11 - Conservation officers; official duties; insurance.
- Section 17-1-12 - Repealed.
- Section 17-1-13 - [Seal of director.]
- Section 17-1-14 - General powers and duties of state game commission; game protection fund; liability suspense account.
- Section 17-1-15 - Disbursement of money; limitation on expenditures.
- Section 17-1-16 - Short title.
- Section 17-1-17 - Purpose of act.
- Section 17-1-18 - Bonding authority.
- Section 17-1-19 - Bonds; form; terms.
- Section 17-1-20 - Sale of bonds.
- Section 17-1-21 - Proceeds from sale of bonds.
- Section 17-1-22 - Security; retirement of bonds.
- Section 17-1-22.1 - Game and fish capital outlay fund; created; transfer of money; state board of finance approval.
- Section 17-1-23 - Construction.
- Section 17-1-24 - Tax exemptions.
- Section 17-1-25 - Refunding.
- Section 17-1-26 - [Commission's power to establish rules and regulations; predatory animals; eradication.]
- Section 17-1-27 - [Hearings on rules and regulations; petition; publication of notice of hearing.]
- Section 17-1-28 - [Assent to act of congress concerning wildlife restoration projects.]
- Section 17-1-29 - [Distribution of moneys received from United States government.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.