2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 12 - Miscellaneous Public Affairs Matters
Article 3 - State Seal, Song and Symbols
- Section 12-3-1 - [State seal; design.]
- Section 12-3-2 - [Adoption of flag for state of New Mexico.]
- Section 12-3-3 - Salute to state flag.
- Section 12-3-4 - State flower; state bird; state tree; state fish; state animal; state vegetables; state gem; state grass; state fossil; state cookie; state insect; state question; state answer; state nickname; state butterfly; state reptile; state amphibian; state aircraft; state historic railroad; state tie; state necklace.
- Section 12-3-5 - [State song; adoption.]
- Section 12-3-6 - Spanish language state song.
- Section 12-3-7 - Spanish language salute to the state flag.
- Section 12-3-8 - [State song; filing in office of secretary of state.]
- Section 12-3-9 - State slogan for business, commerce and industry.
- Section 12-3-10 - State ballad.
- Section 12-3-11 - State poem.
- Section 12-3-12 - State bilingual song.
- Section 12-3-13 - Statuary hall designation.
- Section 12-3-14 - Commission; funds.
- Section 12-3-15 - [Statuary hall] commission created.
- Section 12-3-16 - Duties.
- Section 12-3-17 - Official balloon museum.
- Section 12-3-18 - Official state guitar.
- Section 12-3-19 - State cowboy song.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.