2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 66 - Motor Vehicles
Article 2 - Motor Vehicle Division of Taxation and Revenue Department
- Section 66-2-2 - Repealed.
- Section 66-2-3 - Powers and duties of department.
- Section 66-2-3.1 - Repealed.
- Section 66-2-4 - Repealed.
- Section 66-2-5 - Director to prescribe forms.
- Section 66-2-6 - Authority to administer oaths.
- Section 66-2-7 - Records of the department.
- Section 66-2-7.1 - Motor vehicle-related records; confidential.
- Section 66-2-7.2 - Royalties; commercial users of motor vehicle-related databases; distribution to motor vehicle suspense fund.
- Section 66-2-8 - Authority to grant or refuse applications.
- Section 66-2-9 - Seizure of documents and plates.
- Section 66-2-10 - Division may summon witnesses and take testimony.
- Section 66-2-11 - Giving of notice.
- Section 66-2-12 - Police authority of division.
- Section 66-2-13 - Legal services rendered director.
- Section 66-2-14 - Appointment of agents; termination.
- Section 66-2-14.1 - Fee agent designation; termination.
- Section 66-2-15 - Agents or department employees to remit money received; bonds for agents or department employees.
- Section 66-2-16 - Administrative fees; collection; remittance; payment; optional fees; appropriation.
- Section 66-2-16.1 - Veterans' enterprise fund option.
- Section 66-2-17 - Administrative hearing; procedure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.