2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 66 - Motor Vehicles
Article 13 - Boating While Intoxicated
- Section 66-13-1 - Short title.
- Section 66-13-2 - Definitions.
- Section 66-13-3 - Operating a motorboat while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs.
- Section 66-13-4 - Guilty pleas; limitations.
- Section 66-13-5 - Municipal and county ordinances; unlawful alcohol concentration level for boating while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs.
- Section 66-13-6 - Blood-alcohol tests; persons qualified to perform tests; relief from civil and criminal liability.
- Section 66-13-7 - Blood-alcohol test; law enforcement, judicial or probation officer unauthorized to make arrest or direct test except in performance of official duties authorized by law.
- Section 66-13-8 - Implied consent to submit to chemical test.
- Section 66-13-9 - Consent of person incapable of refusal not withdrawn.
- Section 66-13-10 - Administration of chemical test; payment of costs; additional tests.
- Section 66-13-11 - Use of tests in criminal or civil actions; levels of intoxication; mandatory charging.
- Section 66-13-12 - Motorboats; influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs; fee upon conviction.
- Section 66-13-13 - Educational program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.