2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 57 - Trade Practices and Regulations
Article 12 - Unfair Trade Practices
- Section 57-12-1 - Short title.
- Section 57-12-2 - Definitions.
- Section 57-12-3 - Unfair or deceptive and unconscionable trade practices prohibited.
- Section 57-12-3.1 - Unauthorized use of delivery container prohibited.
- Section 57-12-4 - Interpretation.
- Section 57-12-5 - Chain referral sales technique; prohibited.
- Section 57-12-6 - Misrepresentation of motor vehicles; penalty.
- Section 57-12-7 - Exemptions.
- Section 57-12-8 - Restraint of prohibited acts; remedies for violations.
- Section 57-12-9 - Settlements.
- Section 57-12-10 - Private remedies.
- Section 57-12-11 - Civil penalty.
- Section 57-12-12 - Civil investigative demand.
- Section 57-12-13 - Regulations.
- Section 57-12-14 - Construction.
- Section 57-12-15 - Enforcement.
- Section 57-12-16 - Advertising media excluded.
- Section 57-12-17 - Issuance of ne exeat.
- Section 57-12-18 - Posting of bond.
- Section 57-12-19 - [Hearing after incarceration.]
- Section 57-12-20 - Sureties on bond.
- Section 57-12-21 - Door-to-door sales; contracts; requirements; prohibitions.
- Section 57-12-22 - Telephone solicitation sales; automated telephone dialing systems for sales restricted; disclosure and other requirements established for authorized telephone solicitation sales; prohibited telephone solicitation.
- Section 57-12-23 - Unsolicited facsimiles or email; prohibition.
- Section 57-12-24 - Unsolicited facsimiles or email; private remedy.
- Section 57-12-25 - Solicitations using loan information; restriction; cause of action.
- Section 57-12-26 - Gift certificates; expiration; fees; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.