2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 55 - Uniform Commercial Code
Article 9 - Secured Transactions
Part 4 - RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
- Section 55-9-401 - Alienability of debtor's rights.
- Section 55-9-402 - Secured party not obligated on contract of debtor or in tort.
- Section 55-9-403 - Agreement not to assert defenses against assignee.
- Section 55-9-404 - Rights acquired by assignee; claims and defenses against assignee.
- Section 55-9-405 - Modification of assigned contract.
- Section 55-9-406 - Discharge of account debtor; notification of assignment; identification and proof of assignment; restrictions on assignment of accounts, chattel paper, payment intangibles and promissory notes ineffective.
- Section 55-9-407 - Restrictions on creation or enforcement of security interest in leasehold interest or in lessor's residual interest.
- Section 55-9-408 - Restrictions on assignment of promissory notes, health-care-insurance receivables and certain general intangibles ineffective.
- Section 55-9-409 - Restrictions on assignment of letter-of-credit rights ineffective.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.