2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 53 - Corporations
Article 18 - Business Corporations; Miscellaneous Provisions
- Section 53-18-1 - Powers of commission [secretary of state].
- Section 53-18-2 - Appeal from commission [secretary of state].
- Section 53-18-3 - Issuance of certificate of good standing and compliance.
- Section 53-18-4 - Certificates and certified copies to be received in evidence.
- Section 53-18-5 - Forms to be furnished by commission [secretary of state].
- Section 53-18-6 - Greater voting requirements.
- Section 53-18-6.1 - Voting requirements; existing corporations.
- Section 53-18-7 - Waiver of notice.
- Section 53-18-8 - Action by shareholders without a meeting.
- Section 53-18-9 - Unauthorized assumption of corporate powers.
- Section 53-18-10 - Application to existing corporations.
- Section 53-18-11 - Application to foreign and interstate commerce.
- Section 53-18-12 - Reservation of power.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.