2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 47 - Property Law
Article 11 - Time Shares
- Section 47-11-1 - Short title.
- Section 47-11-2 - Definitions.
- Section 47-11-2.1 - Registration required of time share projects; real estate salesperson license required.
- Section 47-11-3 - Time shares deemed real estate; partition.
- Section 47-11-4 - Disclosure statement.
- Section 47-11-5 - Purchaser's right to cancel; escrow; violation.
- Section 47-11-6 - Prizes.
- Section 47-11-7 - Time share proxy.
- Section 47-11-8 - Exchange programs.
- Section 47-11-9 - Service of process on exchange company.
- Section 47-11-10 - Securities laws apply.
- Section 47-11-11 - Application for registration of time share project; denial of registration; renewal; reinstatement; termination of developer's interest.
- Section 47-11-11.1 - Register of applicants; roster of registrants; registered projects; financial report to secretary of state.
- Section 47-11-11.2 - Disciplinary action by commission.
- Section 47-11-12 - Private enforcement.
- Section 47-11-13 - Release of liens.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.