2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 5 - Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property
Part 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Section 45-5-101 - Definitions and use of terms.
- Section 45-5-102 - Jurisdiction of subject matter; consolidation of proceedings.
- Section 45-5-103 - Facility of payment or delivery.
- Section 45-5-104 - Delegation of powers by parent or guardian.
- Section 45-5-105 - Compensation and expenses.
- Section 45-5-106 - Repealed.
- Section 45-5-107 - Separate accounts and records.
- Section 45-5-108 - Liability of guardian or conservator for act of individual subject to guardianship or conservatorship.
- Section 45-5-109 - Voting rights.
- Section 45-5-110 - Grievance against guardian or conservator.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.