2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 2 - Intestate Succession and Wills
Part 11 - PROPERTY INTERESTS
- Section 45-2-1101 - Short title.
- Section 45-2-1102 - Definitions.
- Section 45-2-1103 - Scope.
- Section 45-2-1104 - Uniform Disclaimer of Property Interests Act supplemented by other law.
- Section 45-2-1105 - Power to disclaim; general requirements; when irrevocable.
- Section 45-2-1106 - Disclaimer of interest in property.
- Section 45-2-1107 - Disclaimer of rights of survivorship in jointly held property.
- Section 45-2-1108 - Disclaimer of interest by trustee.
- Section 45-2-1109 - Disclaimer of power of appointment or other power not held in fiduciary capacity.
- Section 45-2-1110 - Disclaimer by appointee, object or taker in default of exercise of power of appointment.
- Section 45-2-1111 - Disclaimer of power held in fiduciary capacity.
- Section 45-2-1112 - Delivery or filing.
- Section 45-2-1113 - When disclaimer barred or limited.
- Section 45-2-1114 - Tax qualified disclaimer.
- Section 45-2-1115 - Recording of disclaimer.
- Section 45-2-1116 - Application to existing relationships.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.