2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 2 - Intestate Succession and Wills
Part 1 - INTESTATE SUCCESSION
Subpart 1 - General Provisions
- Section 45-2-101 - Intestate estate.
- Section 45-2-102 - Share of the spouse.
- Section 45-2-103 - Share of heirs other than surviving spouse.
- Section 45-2-104 - Requirement of survival by one hundred twenty hours; individual in gestation.
- Section 45-2-105 - No taker.
- Section 45-2-106 - Representation.
- Section 45-2-107 - Kindred of half blood.
- Section 45-2-108 - Repealed.
- Section 45-2-109 - Advancements.
- Section 45-2-110 - Debts to decedent.
- Section 45-2-111 - Alienage.
- Section 45-2-112 - Dower and curtesy abolished.
- Section 45-2-113 - Individuals related to decedent through two lines.
- Section 45-2-114 - Parent barred from inheriting in certain circumstances.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.