There is a newer version of this Article
2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 44 - Miscellaneous Civil Law Matters
Article 8 - Receivership Act
- Section 44-8-1 - Short title.
- Section 44-8-2 - Purpose.
- Section 44-8-3 - Definitions.
- Section 44-8-4 - Grounds for appointing a receiver.
- Section 44-8-5 - Application for appointment of a receiver.
- Section 44-8-6 - Qualifications for receivers.
- Section 44-8-7 - Powers and duties of receivers.
- Section 44-8-8 - Compensation.
- Section 44-8-9 - Removal, death, resignation, substitution and discharge of receiver; termination of receivership.
- Section 44-8-10 - Appeal and stay of appointment of a receiver.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.