There is a newer version of this Article
2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 34 - Court Structure and Administration
Article 9 - Administrative Office of the Courts
- Section 34-9-1 - [Maintenance at seat of government; supervision; appointment and removal of director by supreme court.]
- Section 34-9-2 - [Appointment and removal of employees by director; approval of supreme court.]
- Section 34-9-3 - Director; duties.
- Section 34-9-4 - [Officer or employee prohibited from practicing law.]
- Section 34-9-5 - [Seal of director; approval by supreme court; judicial notice.]
- Section 34-9-6 - [Authority of courts to appoint personnel unaffected by Sections 34-9-1 to 34-9-7 NMSA 1978.]
- Section 34-9-7 - Courts defined.
- Section 34-9-8 - Courts; records; manuals.
- Section 34-9-9 - Repealed.
- Section 34-9-10 - Court automation fund created; administration; distribution.
- Section 34-9-11 - Jury and witness fee fund created; administration; distribution.
- Section 34-9-11.1 - Language access fund; created.
- Section 34-9-12 - Municipal court automation fund created; administration; distribution.
- Section 34-9-13 - Magistrate and metropolitan court capital fund created; purpose.
- Section 34-9-14 - Court facilities fund created; administration; distribution.
- Section 34-9-14.1 - Magistrate drug court fund; created.
- Section 34-9-14.2 - Drug court fund; created.
- Section 34-9-15 - Use of Bernalillo county metropolitan court facilities.
- Section 34-9-16 - New Mexico finance authority revenue bonds; purpose; appropriation.
- Section 34-9-17 - Consolidation study committee; composition; duties.
- Section 34-9-17.1 - Bernalillo county criminal justice review commission.
- Section 34-9-18 - Judicial performance evaluation fund; created.
- Section 34-9-19 - Reporting to the national instant criminal background check system.
- Section 34-9-20 - Judge pro tempore fund; created.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.