There is a newer version of this Article
2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 34 - Court Structure and Administration
Article 7 - Probate Courts
- Section 34-7-1 - Probate judge; authorized.
- Section 34-7-2 - [Probate judge and sheriff elected at each general election.]
- Section 34-7-3 - [Seal of probate court.]
- Section 34-7-4 - [Place of holding court and keeping clerk's office.]
- Section 34-7-5 - [Failure to hold court or keep clerk's office at county seat; penalty.]
- Section 34-7-6 - [County must furnish office and supplies for judge.]
- Section 34-7-7 - [Custody of archives, documents and books.]
- Section 34-7-8 - Probate courts; hours of business; notice.
- Section 34-7-9 - [Probate judge interested or disqualified; transfer to district court.]
- Section 34-7-10 - [Proceedings in district court after transfer.]
- Section 34-7-11 - [Probate judge absent or unable to attend to duties; powers of district judge.]
- Section 34-7-12 - Repealed.
- Section 34-7-13 - [Judges may issue process and make rules.]
- Section 34-7-14 - Fees of probate court clerks.
- Section 34-7-15 - [Additional fees of clerk.]
- Section 34-7-16 - [Fees exclusive.]
- Section 34-7-17 - [Record of receipts and disbursements.]
- Section 34-7-18 - [Current accounts; public inspection.]
- Section 34-7-19 - [Penalty for violation of Sections 34-7-17 and 34-7-18 NMSA 1978.]
- Section 34-7-20 - Record of decedent's [decedents'] estates.
- Section 34-7-21 - Record of bonds and wills.
- Section 34-7-22 - [Deputy clerks; appointment; powers.]
- Section 34-7-23 - [Oath of deputy clerks.]
- Section 34-7-24 - [Authority of deputies; responsibility; signing papers.]
- Section 34-7-25 - [Compensation of deputies to be paid by clerk.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.