2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30 - Criminal Offenses
Article 7 - Weapons and Explosives
- Section 30-7-1 - "Carrying a deadly weapon".
- Section 30-7-2 - Unlawful carrying of a deadly weapon.
- Section 30-7-2.1 - Unlawful carrying of a deadly weapon on school premises.
- Section 30-7-2.2 - Unlawful possession of a handgun by a person; exceptions; penalty.
- Section 30-7-2.3 - Seizure and forfeiture of a handgun possessed or transported by a person in violation of unlawful possession of a handgun by a person.
- Section 30-7-2.4 - Unlawful carrying of a firearm on university premises; notice; penalty.
- Section 30-7-3 - Unlawful carrying of a firearm in licensed liquor establishments.
- Section 30-7-4 - Negligent use of a deadly weapon.
- Section 30-7-5 - Dangerous use of explosives.
- Section 30-7-6 - Negligent use of explosives.
- Section 30-7-7 - Unlawful sale, possession or transportation of explosives.
- Section 30-7-7.1 - Unlawful sale of a firearm without a background check.
- Section 30-7-8 - Unlawful possession of switchblades.
- Section 30-7-9 - Repealed.
- Section 30-7-10 - Short title.
- Section 30-7-11 - Definitions.
- Section 30-7-12 - Prohibitions; penalties.
- Section 30-7-13 - Carrying weapons prohibited.
- Section 30-7-14 - Weapon detection.
- Section 30-7-15 - Weapons; transporting.
- Section 30-7-16 - Firearms or destructive devices; receipt, transportation or possession by certain persons; penalty.
- Section 30-7-17 - Short title.
- Section 30-7-18 - Definitions.
- Section 30-7-19 - Possession of explosives.
- Section 30-7-19.1 - Possession of explosive device or incendiary device.
- Section 30-7-20 - Facsimile or hoax bomb or explosive.
- Section 30-7-21 - False report.
- Section 30-7-22 - Interference with bomb or fire control.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.