2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 12 - Miscellaneous Public Affairs Matters
Article 8 - Administrative Procedures Act
- Section 12-8-1 - Short title.
- Section 12-8-2 - Definitions.
- Section 12-8-3 - Rulemaking requirements.
- Section 12-8-4 - Rulemaking prerequisites.
- Section 12-8-5 - Filing of rules; when effective.
- Section 12-8-6 - Repealed.
- Section 12-8-7 - Petitions for adoption, amendment or repeal of rules.
- Section 12-8-8 - Judicial review by declaratory judgment; granting relief not otherwise provided for.
- Section 12-8-9 - Agency declaratory rulings.
- Section 12-8-10 - Adjudicatory proceedings.
- Section 12-8-11 - Procedures; evidence.
- Section 12-8-12 - Decision.
- Section 12-8-13 - Ex-parte consultations.
- Section 12-8-14 - Licenses.
- Section 12-8-15 - Depositions; subpoenas; inspection of agency files; disqualifications.
- Section 12-8-16 - Petition for judicial review.
- Section 12-8-17. to 12-8-22 - Repealed.
- Section 12-8-23 - Applicability of act.
- Section 12-8-24 - Amending and repealing.
- Section 12-8-25 - Purpose of act; liberal interpretation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.