2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 12 - Miscellaneous Public Affairs Matters
Article 10B - Intrastate Mutual Aid
- Section 12-10B-1 - Short title.
- Section 12-10B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 12-10B-3 - Committee created; membership; meetings; duties; expenses.
- Section 12-10B-4 - Intrastate mutual aid system; initial participation; withdrawal.
- Section 12-10B-5 - Request for aid.
- Section 12-10B-6 - Limitation on aid; command and control.
- Section 12-10B-7 - Portability of bona fides.
- Section 12-10B-8 - Reimbursement; dispute resolution.
- Section 12-10B-9 - Benefits.
- Section 12-10B-10 - Liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.