2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 9 - Executive Department
Article 1 - Executive Reorganization
- Section 9-1-1 - Short title.
- Section 9-1-2 - Purpose of act.
- Section 9-1-3 - Cabinet created; members; powers and duties.
- Section 9-1-4 - Cabinet departments; structure.
- Section 9-1-5 - Secretary; duties and general powers.
- Section 9-1-6 - Adjunct agencies.
- Section 9-1-7 - Administratively attached agency; relationships.
- Section 9-1-8 - Creation of agencies; prohibition.
- Section 9-1-9 - Creation of advisory committees; who may create; filing; applications; composition; life span; title; quorom [quorum]; compensation.
- Section 9-1-10 - Reorganization plan; no abatement of actions.
- Section 9-1-11 - Merger; executive order.
- Section 9-1-12 - Preservation of powers of policy-making boards.
- Section 9-1-13 - Temporary provision; certain licensing functions; executive order transfer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.