2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 8 - Assets and Liabilities
- Section 59A-8-1 - "Assets" defined.
- Section 59A-8-2 - Assets not allowed.
- Section 59A-8-3 - Disallowance of "wash" transactions.
- Section 59A-8-4 - Liabilities, in general.
- Section 59A-8-5 - Standard valuation law, life insurance and annuities.
- Section 59A-8-6 - Recompiled.
- Section 59A-8-7 - Recompiled.
- Section 59A-8-7.1 - Continued liability after assumption reinsurance transactions.
- Section 59A-8-8 - Loss reserves.
- Section 59A-8-9 - Unearned premium reserve, casualty, vehicle, property, marine and surety insurances.
- Section 59A-8-10 - Unearned premium reserve, marine and transportation insurance.
- Section 59A-8-11 - Title insurance reserves.
- Section 59A-8-12 - Mortgage guaranty contingency reserve.
- Section 59A-8-13 - Valuation of bonds.
- Section 59A-8-14 - Valuation of other securities.
- Section 59A-8-15 - Valuation of property.
- Section 59A-8-16 - Valuation of purchase money mortgages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.