2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 13 - Adjusters
- Section 59A-13-1 - Scope of article.
- Section 59A-13-2 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-13-3 - License required.
- Section 59A-13-3.1 - Examination for license.
- Section 59A-13-4 - Qualifications for license as adjuster.
- Section 59A-13-5 - Bond.
- Section 59A-13-6 - Emergency adjusters.
- Section 59A-13-7 - Separate license; independent, staff adjusters.
- Section 59A-13-8 - Powers conferred by adjuster license.
- Section 59A-13-9 - Place of business.
- Section 59A-13-10 - Records of independent adjuster.
- Section 59A-13-11 - Resident claims representative for payment of workers' compensation claims.
- Section 59A-13-12 - Continuing education.
- Section 59A-13-13 - Prohibited conduct regarding the adjustment and repair of property damage.
- Section 59A-13-14 - Standards of conduct.
- Section 59A-13-15 - Contract between public adjuster and insured.
- Section 59A-13-16 - Escrow or trust accounts.
- Section 59A-13-17 - Records of public adjuster.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.