2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 47 - Property Law
Article 16 - Homeowner Association
- Section 47-16-1 - Short title.
- Section 47-16-2 - Definitions.
- Section 47-16-3 - Creation of a homeowner association.
- Section 47-16-4 - Recording or filing of homeowner association notice and declaration.
- Section 47-16-5 - Record disclosure to members; updated information.
- Section 47-16-6 - Duties of a homeowner association.
- Section 47-16-7 - Board members and officers; duties; budget.
- Section 47-16-8 - Declarant control of board.
- Section 47-16-9 - Proxy and absentee voting; ballot counting.
- Section 47-16-10 - Financial audit.
- Section 47-16-11 - Contract disclosure statement or disclosure certificate; right of cancellation of purchase contract.
- Section 47-16-12 - Sale of lots; disclosure certificate.
- Section 47-16-13 - Purchaser's cancellation of a purchase contract.
- Section 47-16-14 - Attorney fees and costs.
- Section 47-16-15 - Applicability.
- Section 47-16-16 - Flags.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.