There is a newer version of this Article
2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 4 - Foreign Personal Representatives; Ancillary Administration
- Section 45-4-101 - Definitions.
- Section 45-4-201 - Payment of debt and delivery of property to domiciliary foreign personal representative without local administration.
- Section 45-4-202 - Payment or delivery discharges.
- Section 45-4-203 - Resident creditor notice.
- Section 45-4-204 - Proof of authority; bond.
- Section 45-4-205 - Powers.
- Section 45-4-206 - Power of representatives in transition.
- Section 45-4-207 - Ancillary and other local administrations; provisions governing.
- Section 45-4-301 - Jurisdiction by act of foreign personal representative.
- Section 45-4-302 - Jurisdiction by act of decedent.
- Section 45-4-303 - Notice to a foreign personal representative.
- Section 45-4-401 - Effect of adjudication.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.